Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 09:49 PM   #1722 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
The religion of peace strikes again.
Don't even get me started on that, it makes me so angry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjinn View Post
There are Jews (mostly the Zionists extremist and the government) that are horrible to the Palestinians though. They are treating the civilians in a similar way the Nazis treated Jews in the past. I believe this is where their rage is stemming from, however I don't agree with hate-crimes towards Jewish people (or anyone for the matter of fact) in general. But can understand their plight.

Both Hamas and Israeli government who are behind the reckless bombing are ****ing terrible though. The Palestinian citizen death toll has reached over 1,000, a big amount being children. Mostly because they are playing a children's game of NO YOU started it. No YOU. NO YOU!
I didn't even realise that. I don't like hate-crimes in any form. Thanks for the info bb.

I have to say that I think both sides are as guilty as each other. However, I am fully against the bombing of civilians and innocent children. The sad thing is we can't do much about it. I don't think they will listen even if western countries intervened.