Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 07:05 PM   #16127 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
It really is hard to see both things happen. I've had friend who've tried to rob me in the "look the other way" situation I described.

Both of her parents are addicts so I think it's more because of how easy it is for her to get it than it is with deeper issues. That's not to say living with parents riding the brown horse doesn't lead to problems, but I think the former is more likely. She hasn't been excommunicated yet as I'm still testing the waters with how far she's going with it, but I'll definitely keep that in mind. Maybe not delete her as an FB friend if things turn for the worst.

What's happening with Paul is just as heavy, so any reprise of him in MBer's thoughts is fine by me.
Yeah sweetie, leave a way for her to get a hold of you just in case. You are a good guy and people can pull you down quicker then you can pull them up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote