Music Banter - View Single Post - Why So Quiet MB?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 05:06 PM   #169 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I've seen the same dynamic on every forum I've ever been on. It's just part of the normal fabric of douchebag internet junkie interaction.
I've seen it too. But never to the extent it occurs here. Every forum has one or two grandfathered in *******s who get to stay around because they're longstanders and have history. And those people get to be *******s to new members and everyone says "Oh thats just the way he is ignore him"

But this forum has groups of members who will honest-to-god grandstand about how invincible they are and how much they influence who gets to stay and who has to go. Members who make it their business to try and actively control who gets to stay via pretty much group bullying. And the worst part is, everyone here probably thinks of the same people when I say that. Everyone here would probably think of the same people, even if it were say, Janzsoon or Right-Track or Mojo saying it. Those people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote