Music Banter - View Single Post - Why So Quiet MB?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 05:36 PM   #176 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
Although I agree with you GB, I experienced some minor bullying as a new member but still stuck around. I'd daresay the meek don't belong on internet forums.
Yes the plug incident, now granted that night I had was so intoxicated I was lucky I could turn on my computer. But you also have to see it through someone else's eyes, which it came across as attacking me in the syg thread and you couldn't even remember my name () Now I am glad we squashed our issue, and glad you stuck around because you are a sweetheart, but that is an incident where you (collective you btw) can't judge people you just met and not know the whole story.

I have experienced this a couple times from new members and maybe that's because they feel like I am an easy target, or whatever, but I treat every single person here the way I want to be treated, and I don't appreciate new people or old people being an ******* to me for no reason. Because I am not an ******* for no reason and if I am and someone calls me out on it, I am quick to apologize in front of God and the forum. That's just me. I'd rather watch and get to know new people and see how the conduct themselves before I make a judgement. I have seen recently a plethora of new people that neither contribute, or introduce themselves, and decline in older members. It bums me out. Because there are some fabulous posters that just dipped. And that could be for a number of reasons and it would be ludicrous for me to speculate on why they aren't here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 08-01-2014 at 06:00 PM.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote