Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 12:01 AM   #28467 (permalink)
Silenzio
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
I work on a supermarket and they announced a storm warning for today so the place was packed! you would think it was a hurricane warning but no it's just a little storm but the ppl here always freak out and over prepare lol

We're out of Vienna sausages and good luck finding a water gallon at the store cause the very employees here are hiding the products for themselves! we are also outta ice so don't ask for it..

A lady kept asking me if we would have more ice later to which i told her "I don't know" (we were but i didn't feel like telling her cause she had a rude tone) but she kept hassling me about it until i firmly told her "Lady i really don't know if we are getting any but i doubt it"
That is pretty much the feeling I have 13 hours each Saturday, too. Often a product is advertised, our chefs ordered these but at the central they wouldn't ship it to our store.
During the week all employees tell the customers to come back the next day and on Saturday I can only tell 'em the truth: Sorry, we don't have the product in stock.
And no, it's not only one customer that asks for that product, it's like every 5th shopper... what an awesome feeling!