Music Banter - View Single Post - Why So Quiet MB?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 03:48 PM   #275 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
1. Gender is fluid and it's not fair or honorable for anyone to speculate on when not concerning your own identity.
Considering how full of **** she is about a great many things I'm comfortable in my unfairness.

Quote:
2. Bipolar disorder ****ing sucks.
My desire to give a flying **** about her issues goes down the toilet when she starts treating everyone else like garbage. Just because she has more issues than Playboy doesn't mean it's my job to hold her hand and let her throw temper tantrums every time she doesn't take her meds.

Quote:
3. Any faults aside, she is and has always been a good friend to me. She is intelligent and passionate and a good person. While I understand everyone's frustrations and their personal opinions are valid, I must say that on a general level I am disappointed in many of you based on what's going on in this thread. "They would have done the same thing" is not a reasonable excuse to bad mouth someone, turn their identity into a joke, and villianize them when they are unable to defend themselves. Her ban was just but this **** show is not.
Where was this whenever one of Dirty's sock puppets got banned? Or any of a thousand other trolls who was trashed after they were banned. The only difference now is that she has her own personal fan club.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote