Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 09:59 AM   #28516 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
I'm playing this one. Leave tomorrow, we play the Memorial service on Friday, and then the big show on Saturday. Sunday I rest, and Monday I come back home. I'm gonna load up on Motrin since my wrist isn't fully healed, and I have quite a few songs to play. Mostly top 40 stuff, and classic rock. I still consider it a vacation. I'm bringing my dirt bike too.

As far as the tour thing, yeah that didn't work out. The drummer from our old band (Koncrete Pillo) who is good friends with the band "Convoy" asked me if I wanted to do that. Brian (the singer for Convoy) heard my 2nd album, and wanted us to get back together and tour with him. We had a few practices, but nothing else came of it. Would have been fun playing Sturgis, and Daytona Beach. It's a lot of work though, and I ain't no spring chicken.
It's probably for the best anyway. You don't come off as somebody who's dying to live the rock'n'roll lifestyle. You seem satisfied to live a normal, comfortable life while still playing a few shows here and there for kicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Nope. But Doesn't really matters avy after Urban changed it found its way blown up on screen...I still hear them laughing!

My prof said think outside the box.
Dude... what?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote