Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Members as Pokemon (and other stuff hopefully)
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 08:49 AM   #55 (permalink)
Ninetales
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
Happy that I didn't get one of the gay looking foxes or something.
hahaha ouch.

oook sorry for the delay, wasnt around this weekend. Here's part 4!

Exo_ = Espeon

another one that just seems right to me. not really sure why maybe youre mysterious to me who knows. Was also thinking movie connection, but idk why I think this makes sense haha. Espeon is rad as heck tho be proud

Franco Pepe Kale = Mr. Mime

ya wow this is spot on ahahah

Rjinn = Vileplume

sweet when she needs to be, but dont confuse that for defenseless

Burning Down = Pikachu

everyones favorite! personally i think she was the first person i talked to around here, so yeah important to MB is an understatement.

Mondo Bungle = Pinsir

a gritty beetle and this is absolutely a compliment and also i dont know what that means. also bugs live in grass and grass = drugs yeah what up

Crazed = Cloyster

he basically stays in the music forums (his shell for those metaphor lovers) but is criminally underrated as a great member. awesome user

Engine = Dewgong

For some reason dewgong having engine's sense of humor amuses me. Also dewgong is awesome ergo..

Psy-Fi = Xatu

trippy, but also very wise. listen to him and you will not be disappointed.

Moss = Onyx

rock n roll dude!

Trollheart = Pidgeot

the secret keeper of the forums. now does it super secretly i guess, but hes mighty and loyal and god damn ash why you always gotta give up your best pokes

also if you havent been in one of these yet dont worry you will. ive got a huge list so theres still parts to go!

Part 5 up next
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote