Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Non-Musical Opinions
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 02:19 PM   #559 (permalink)
Carpe Mortem
Crusher of tiny Nords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
when i was a kid i used to do that duplicate cheat with missingno (who didnt) on Blue and the game went psycho once and gave me this tripped out lvl 100 Kingdra. Kingdra wasnt a pokemon in blue so i was very much wtf-ing. game was too trippy to actually play without crashing and my mom actually got ahold of someone who works on these games and they managed to guide me to fix it through the phone. life changing experience that was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I didn't even get Missingno but I swear to god years and years ago my Pokemon Red became Pokemon Blue for no apparent reason. All of a sudden I was finding Bellsprouts where I should have been finding Oddishes. I think the screen might even have turned blue, but that might just be my imagination. I don't remember any other Pokemon I got, cause once I turned the game off it went back to Red and I never got it to that again. If only I had been farther into the game I could have cleaned up. Still have no idea what that **** was.
The Kingdra thing is pretty ****in weird considering it wasn't made yet. Maybe whoever's idea it was snuck it into the Missingno glitch on a few cartridges, but definitely not all of them. Congrats on that.

Also these all work fine, tested them out myself. The Mew cheat, sans Gameshark, was an exceptionally fun find. I played a lot of ****in pokemon:

List of glitches in Generation I - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote