Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 12:24 AM   #950 (permalink)
half_baked87
sammichestime

wow, where do i start. first off all, IamAlejo doesnt have to be a republican. sounds more like the republicans are too liberal for him. and second,

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseman
Someone needs to take responsibility for the sh*thole the world has become.
what the **** is that supposed to mean, "someone" who? who the hell has the right to say i'm going to take charge and clean up the world. thats what hitler and stalin tried to do. make everyone equal and the same, exterminate any loose ends. and thats called genocide. i'd like to think the human race has learned from its mistake but this turd is a perfect example of how ignorant we still are. im not saying i know how to fix all our problems, but capital punishment is NOT the way. what does it accomplish? no matter how many you kill theres always going to be another murderer, another rapist, and since some of you seem to be complete hardasses, thiefs and drug traffickers etc. and since we're for punishing drug traffickers and theives, how about some punishment of a government that mislead its people, and this applies both in the US and canada. why don't we lynch a few of them they fabricated crucial information, accepted dirty money (canada), and cost human lives. how come theres no call for them to be executed? its really sad that the majority of people dont look at the whole picture. that being said, theres a big difference between a guy on the street who has to sell whatever drugs to stay alive, and a loaded drug kingpin. i am in no way against imprisoning and rehabiliting drug addicts, traffickers, theives, the whole bit. and really, theres worse crimes than someone stealing a ****ing car. no one should die for stealing anything, a persons life doesn't have monetary value. we're all guilty of one thing, being human, so lets act like it and cut the bull****.
now, i'm going to get drunk,
half_baked87 is offline   Reply With Quote