Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 06:19 AM   #115 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Hey, thank you very much, Jans, Vanilla, Miss P, DJ and Briks. It`s really nice to know that you`re not forgotten the minute you log out of MB !! Thanks. As DJ rightly read, there`s no mystery; I`ve just been on a long holiday and now I`m back, although rather busy irl at the moment.

It was a surprise to me that while I was on holiday the only things I really missed were music (you try a month of nothing to hear but bland supermarket/radio blah sometime), and MB itself, because nobody I know irl is as curious and commited to music as the regular MB posters. So it`s nice to be back and exploring some proper music again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
add Tumor and Urban to that list and i could not agree with you more
^ add Petula07 and Blastingas10 to that list and i could not agree with you more.

I had rather hoped that this thread might lure some old-time lurkers out into the light of day, but so far only Miss P and Trieste have come forward to announce their presence. I guess we have to assume that when people leave MB, they really do leave.

Final quick comment for Vanilla`s eyes only:
Spoiler for Are you Vanilla or are you just nosey haha?:
Many thanks for your lovely PM, Vanilla. I`ll write back when I have the time that a letter to you deserves.