Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 03:14 PM   #1563 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
I think my cat got merked by another cat.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/m2fc5.jpg

Looks like he's got a scratch by his eye and there's fluid seeping out of his left eye and a bit from his right eye as well
Aw. You might wanna watch out to see if he gets any weird bulges in his skin. If a cat bites another cat it can cause an abscess, which is an infection that fills with fluid under the skin. If you don't catch them quick they can be really nasty and painful. They just keep getting worse without anti-biotics and can get really, really big. If it bursts you can usually see into the hole it leaves and it just looks like a big cavity in the cat's flesh. Kind of thing that makes you want to throw up. I imagine an animal in the wild may very well die from one eventually. If you see a bulge where the hair has fallen out then it definitely has an abscess and needs to go to the vet.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote