Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 08:19 PM   #582 (permalink)
Mondo Bungle
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene

I had a dream...
They were playing some kind of association game. Someone mentioned the Aleutian Islands, so the other thought of a shotgun so loud that only Satan could hear it when fired. I took off to a store for some white chocolate, I didn't have any money so I just ate chunks of it from the barrel, and browsed the pancake magazines. I got caught eating the chocolate, so I joked with the security guard, but he wasn't the joking type. I ended up running from the store to somewhere else, at least another state away. I waved at someone in a blue truck and he gave me a thumbs up. I continued running and saw that my favorite band was playing at this record store/coffee shop/motel with only one room on each floor (there were hundreds of floors). I missed out on them though.

I woke to a hypnagogic trance after that. I kept my eyes shut at first then twisted inward to complete darkness, but opened my eyes because I was slightly frightened. Each time I so much as shut my eyes for a second after, there'd be a loud flanging sound and it'd start to happen again. So I just kept them open. While still paralyzed, the longer I would focus on any certain area, some lego-esque beings appeared and began rapidly building these structures wherever I was looking. It was like a time lapse.

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO

Last edited by Mondo Bungle; 08-12-2014 at 08:26 PM.
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote