Music Banter - View Single Post - 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die- Music Banter Edition
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 05:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Sane Psycho
Music Addict

Default 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die- Music Banter Edition

Here's a project that I thought would be fun. I have no doubt that some of you have read or at least heard of the book, 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. Now, it is an enjoyable book, but it still has it's flaws. After all, no albums have appeared from the likes of Chuck Berry, Weezer, or Sunny Day Real Estate, but the likes of Britney Spears and Limp Bizkit have appeared.

I think we can do better. Music Banter as a whole has an incredibly eclectic and varied taste in music, and I have no doubt that we could do a far better job than the actual book.

Now, this won't be a numbered countdown of the all time greatest albums, but rather a general, unordered list of 1001 great albums worth listening to.

How it works is, you post an album, and you must explain why you feel it deserves the inclusion. You must also provide the year it was released. Also, it's not required, but an image of the album is preferred. Then the poster after you posts their album.

I figured this would be a great way to get all of us collaborating together and participating on a project together, and maybe provide us with some new music to listen to.

http://www.musicbanter.com/members-j...bum-index.html

Last edited by The Sane Psycho; 09-05-2014 at 01:30 AM.
The Sane Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote