Music Banter - View Single Post - Music makes me feel like a social outcast (I'm serious)
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 06:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dylstew
Music Addict

Just like whatever the **** you want to like, you don't have to feel like an outcast just because you like a universally hated artist, jeez.
If everyone did that each Justin Bieber or One Direction fangirl would be depressed, Everyone that genuinley likes Limp Bizkit would be depressed, people that like new green day would be depressed, etc.

And it's not that weird to like something universally hated. There's plenty people I know who like the same artists, but we have very different opinions on the discographies of the artist. Sometimes people like what's usually considered the worst album in a band's discography. That's okay, that's the thing that's fun to discuss. Even if you like a lot of the same artists, you can still discuss your opinions because they're still never the same.

Don't label yourself an outcast when you're not, that will only eventually make you...an outcast.

Also, like the guy above said, like music for the music, not because you want to fit in with certain people.
I love Punk music, but I'm nowhere near anything you could call a Punk.

Last edited by Dylstew; 08-14-2014 at 06:06 AM.
Dylstew is offline   Reply With Quote