Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Members as Pokemon (and other stuff hopefully)
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 12:23 PM   #70 (permalink)
Ninetales
Music Addict

Part 5 comin at ya

hate paper doll/skyline(right??) = Clefairy

a kind of dark cuteness. always super nice, but wasnt at all a push over. alot more than meets the eye initially, methinks

Black Francis = Aipom

i always think hes just waiting over top of an argument or debate, and then jumps down when the time is right. says some curious things, but i cant see any speck of maliciousness in his posts.

Wpnfire = Sudowoodo

ha this one is another gut feeling. And i think it works fairly well. might just be the overall jovial demeanor, or the seemingly sudden reactions to annoyance when usually theres calmness. idk.

Blarobbarg = Aerodactyl

wow will you come back already. we were only around at the same time for a few months, but you always seemed pretty dang cool to me.

Jackhammer = Golem

straightforward and real. doesnt take shit from no one

Pedestrian = Mew

mysterious, extremely smart and immensely kind. yep yep very mew.

Necromancer = Noctowl

seems to be waiting in the shadows more nowadays, but i always found his posts profound in some way. Wise dude and ps owls in general are awesome.

LoathsomePete = Golduck

good music taste imo, takes and gives a lot of recs, and just a generally swell guy. he and golduck are alike in that theyd be excellent buddies to chill with

John Wilkes Booth = Forretress

always in the politics section. Forretress is the politics pokemon probably maybe hopefully. Still tho ive always thought it was a pretty cool one and very underrated

tore = Piloswine

damn yeah whatta cool ass poke. doesnt post much anymore that ive seen (and he really only posted a lot when i first got here) but i recall him being a level headed, smart kinda guy. also ice and norway lol

probably wont get around to posting Part 6 until after the weekend but dont worry there is more.
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote