Music Banter - View Single Post - Su-asti-ka
Thread: Su-asti-ka
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 11:48 PM   #89 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Larehip View Post
I just read the comments section of link I posted. Looks like I'm not alone.
Since you don't seem stupid I have to wonder if it's your ego and naivete which fails to acknowledge that the majority of the society you live in does not share the same ideology regarding swastikas. Even if you were somehow factually correct it wouldn't matter because society as a whole tends to dictate cultural right/wrongness, morality, and taboos.

Do you go around calling people n*ggers and f*ggots? By definition they are not offensive terms, and even if you are using them by definition they still have the power to offend a large portion of the population.I can't think of a much better analogy to explain why your views are not being widely accepted by other members.

Yes, I think it's stupid. Does it matter? No, you don't even have to view it as conformity, just consider it courteous to the people you are around. You have two options as a minority, 1) accept it 2) make an effort to change it. Go wear swastikas and educate people, I'm sure a lot of people in America don't even know it's other meanings. Arguing with forum members is a poor place to start if you are really passionate about this topic.

You know why I don't complain about things? Because I am too lazy to try and fix them and I don't feel like I have the right if I am not putting in the effort. Similarly to how people who don't vote bitch and moan about who wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump

Last edited by DwnWthVwls; 08-16-2014 at 12:02 AM.
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote