Music Banter - View Single Post - American Police Brutality
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 07:21 PM   #244 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
WHITE PEOPLE DO TERRIBLE THINGS. <Serial killers, bombings, school shootings,) They put alot of time, effort, money, draw diagrams, find dumping grounds. **** like that.

BLACK PEOPLE DO TERRIBLE THINGS. < Home invasions gone wrong, shoot people because they are on the wrong street not flying their colors.
But here is the difference, black folks do it with no thought to it being 9 am on a Sunday morning and open fire in the middle of a church parking lot because they see the person they don't like in the cross walk.
I'm assuming you're speaking in generalities that might occur to someone as a knee jerk reflex.

Quote:
I worry about being a female on my way to my car at night, and I am not scared of the home boys, I am more scared of the lunatic in with the ether rag clinging to the undercarriage of my car. (WHO WOULD MORE THAN LIKELY BE WHITE!)
Actually I'm pretty sure you're more likely to be raped by someone of your own gender.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote