Music Banter - View Single Post - American Police Brutality
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 07:47 PM   #246 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
You are the one being dismissive of everything I say and just pushing it aside as Black man plight and the whole Jessie Jackson digs you were making earlier.

The comment I quoted is about a specific group of white males that Sparky even so kindly decided to put up pictures of.

My issue is with cops seeing black people as threats but when white males have their real guns mind you. They are shot dead.
Say what?! Your whole argument is that white people don't get shot.

You are making the Wal-mart case a racially motivated shooting. When lethal force was used appropriately.

Honestly I was playin with the Al Sharpton comments, the same way you call me a race traitor without saying it by making comments about my Klan hood, or what have you. So if you are offended then I apologize. honestly I thought we were passed that point. Which is why I said go sit down before I state my OPINION!

I honestly think that the black community needs to learn the difference between a justified use of excessive and lethal force, and a homicide.
The black community can get blinded by the fact that yes like many other groups of people they were persecuted. It ****ing sucks wind; But not every officer is a murdering, black man hating, one man death squad. You are naive if you think that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote