Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 08:04 PM   #26336 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
dude,

okay burgers can be decent.

But hot dogs? like, 90% of them are basically heavily processed and salted scrap meats that no one wants to eat for good reason. I mean, enjoy your salted pig butthole but I'll pass. Veggie dogs taste pretty much the same after a few brews.
If I need to be drunk to eat it, then it's ass to begin with.

Quote:
Burgers....

Don't even get me started on how easy it is to make a ****in QUALITY veggie burger.

Beans, coiled zuchini, potatoes... the possibilities are endless and don't involve horrid treatment of sentient beings.
If you need to try that hard to make something that tastes like a round piece of nothing taste anywhere near as good as a real burger then you're just fooling yourself. I imagine any spices or whatever that you use to pretty up a veggie burger could be used to make a real one taste all that much better. There's a reason people try to make vegetables taste like meat, but don't try to make meat taste like vegetables. Because vegetarians secretly know they're settling for second best and want to pretend otherwise.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote