Music Banter - View Single Post - Happy people are better and superior
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 10:10 PM   #79 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
I think it's a more peaceful state of mind to not be worried about eternal suffering. I'm going to die someday. You're going to die someday. You and I are dramatically different in many ways, but we'll both come to ashes or rot into bones. We are just human remains. Why should we care when we're going to die if it's unavoidable? Why not enjoy the thought that there is no suffering after death, especially if in many instances, suffering comes before death? I'd rather know that I'll feel nothing when I'm dead than to fear that Jesus will snark at my tattoos and damn me to hell.
Cause **** death, that's why. I put time into wondering about how interstellar space travel will be accomplished and you're telling me that I'll almost certainly never get to find out? That's ****ing bull****. I don't get why a lot of atheists are so cavalier about death. If I'm in a coma then keep me alive as long as possible. I don't give a **** if I'm brain dead. I'll be a ****ing vegetable living on a respirator. In all likelihood I'll either be completely unconscious, or dreaming. Either way it's all good and I'm perfectly happy to lay there and wait for somebody to find a cure for whatever is wrong with me. And if that doesn't pan out then cut my head off and cryogenically freeze that bitch. I don't play with none of that ****ing death ****.

You people better hope I don't find out some way to sacrifice you to Satan for eternal life.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote