Music Banter - View Single Post - Happy people are better and superior
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 10:29 PM   #81 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
what does a soul feel like?
It's an overwhelming feeling very hard to put into words my friend. If I see injustice it weighs on my heart. If I am in a situation where it's fight flight or freeze, I have always responded with fight. I jumped in fornt of a loaded cocked gun to save someone from being shot, and it was one of those time slowing motion where I felt like I was being pulled inwardly in front of that person. Because mentally my mind was on some other **** and it was very mundane and unimportant. If I am in a situation where I am happy its some of the most intense feelings I have ever felt , and it feels like my body is a cage not letting what's inside it out, ( in a good way) when it wants to get out if that makes any sense. I literally feel like my ribs are being stretched, and my gut feels like its expanding. When others hurt deeply I hurt with them. Or when they are happy I am happy with them. I am super sensitive emphatically also, always have been. This is the reason I am not touchy feely with people but that's not related to my soul that's related to the fact that I litterally feel a **** load of things that people have gone through emotionally in their lives by a handshake. I have felt, darkness, pain, and anguish, as well as elation equivalent to the happy buzz one gets from champagne.

I fully expect to be laughed at for this. So y'all need to just stop ya judgmental bastards but you asked me in earnest I will respond.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote