Music Banter - View Single Post - A reason why people remain religious
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 10:54 AM   #34 (permalink)
MattMVS7
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Im sorry how do figure humility is demeaning?

It's a very attractive quality in another human being. You are confusing poor self esteem and humilty.And quite frankly it's funny to watch. Because instead of sounding ahead of your time, or like a free thinking person.You come across as a megalomaniac, that has a library card or acess to a computer.

One day brother you may find yourself in a situation where you are knocked down into the basement of where you thought you were in life and you will ultimately learn what the definition of true humility is.

Until then, you sound like one of the most uneducated people I think I have EVER heard in my life.
I am severely knocked down now with depression and anhedonia (emotional numbness) and I can be knocked down with any event in my life, but the only thing that matters to me is maintaining my sense of superiority, self-empowerment, etc. in life and never having humility regardless of what hardship I am going through in life.

As for how humility is demeaning, just by giving yourself the message that you are not all that great and special is demeaning in itself regardless of who you are as a person and regardless of how much you help others and such.