Music Banter - View Single Post - Happy people are better and superior
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 12:12 PM   #96 (permalink)
MattMVS7
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Cause **** death, that's why. I put time into wondering about how interstellar space travel will be accomplished and you're telling me that I'll almost certainly never get to find out? That's ****ing bull****. I don't get why a lot of atheists are so cavalier about death. If I'm in a coma then keep me alive as long as possible. I don't give a **** if I'm brain dead. I'll be a ****ing vegetable living on a respirator. In all likelihood I'll either be completely unconscious, or dreaming. Either way it's all good and I'm perfectly happy to lay there and wait for somebody to find a cure for whatever is wrong with me. And if that doesn't pan out then cut my head off and cryogenically freeze that bitch. I don't play with none of that ****ing death ****.

You people better hope I don't find out some way to sacrifice you to Satan for eternal life.
Not to mention, the ultimate mockery of all which is that, in the future, they might find a way to become immortal and eliminate many types of suffering (diseases and such). Everyone in the future might live a nice life of immortality while you and everyone else are "unfortunate" in that you will not only live lives of suffering and possible disease, but will die and remain dead in the end after all that suffering and no special reward for that suffering in the end. All of it was for nothing in the end. One might have the attitude of "At least I did my best in life" or that "At least I've helped others suffering," but even that will be all for nothing in the end because when you are dead, the fact that you made the best of your life would no longer matter and also that anyone you've inspired or helped in life--they will just die in the end as well. No, it doesn't matter how much of a person you are and what your desires are in life, this pathetic universe considers you "unfortunate" and, for that very reason, you are going to suffer and die and remain dead. Therefore, this is one of the main reason why I consider this life a pathetic joke and an utter mockery to us as human beings. This is why I wish I instead wasn't an atheist and believed there was a God and an afterlife of immortality and eternal joy.

Last edited by MattMVS7; 08-17-2014 at 01:03 PM.
MattMVS7 is offline   Reply With Quote