Music Banter - View Single Post - Which type of rock fan do you look like?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 02:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Isbjørn
cooler commie than elph

Default Which type of rock fan do you look like?

Recently I stumbled across this. I thought "hey, that's pretty cool", and then I was slightly offended because the young metalhead one fits me almost perfectly (I don't have a battle vest, bracelet or former nu metal period, and I genuinely need medium-sized shirts, but yeah) and makes me look less cool than I actually am. But anyway...

1. Metalheads, or metal fans, or metal listeners, or poseurs, which one fits you the most and why? For me, it'd be the young metalhead one, with *cough* a couple of things from the folk-metaller thrown in there ("Nordic-er than thou" and Mjolnir necklace, though my knowledge in folk and viking metal is pretty non-extensive).

2. What type of rock fan, you know, rock in general, do you look like? Do you look grunge? Do you look like you came from the '60s psychedelic era? Do you look like Fred Durst? I wear torn jeans, and I consider myself a fan of flannel. I also tend to wear my hair messy, so I guess you could kind of... sort of say I have a little grunge mixed into my young metalhead-look.
Isbjørn is offline   Reply With Quote