Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 11:56 PM   #16302 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

A customer and her young daughter bought $12 worth of merchandise today, then Momzilla handed over $2 worth of pennies in a bag. I needed to make sure that my register would be correct, so it was necessary to count them. Did she honestly think I was just going to believe her right then and there? Instead of saying "it's ok, I'll go to Coinstar because this'll take forever" like a normal human being, she dumped out 200 goddamn pennies and told her daughter, who suggested that they help me count them:

"No. She said she had to count them, and that's what she's going to do. It's not MY job!"

At this point I realize that she's just going this to piss me off.

With that in mind, I proceeded to keep calm just to upset her, telling her "after you've been in retail, you don't sweat the small stuff. It's really no big thing. Let's get these pennies counted!"

My boss noticed a disturbance and brought the scale over (it counts money automatically). We weighed the pennies and they came to $1.89. At this point Momzilla gets totally livid and decides to count them all by her bitchy little self. I stood and watched in complete silence, careful not to fidget or let on that she was being a total cunt and I wished she'd drop dead.

Momzilla's teenage spawn sighed and said "oh my god, mom, really" - to which she didn't reply. Just pursed her lips like a bitch and continued to be such.

After 5 minutes, Momzilla finished counting them out and then counted all the piles up, forcefully tapping her finger into the counter as if she were drilling holes for them to escape in. I smiled and just said "right on! that's great. thank you!"

The customer after her simply said "lord, have mercy" and we both laughed as her stupid ass was walking away. Man, I hope that woman gets some fierce diarrhea and her car breaks down on the freeway.