Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 10:28 PM   #28635 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
I'm too drunk to feel it but my heart is broken atm. I made a very, very, very difficult decision today. Corona, my angel and sweetheart of a dog whom I love more than anyone or anything in the world, will be staying with my Mom and her Girlfriend until I can definitely get my act together. My roommate and my landlord are threatening to hurt her. I'm an alcoholic who needs to be away from home too much to own a dog and make ends meet. It just can't work. I ****ing love Corona. When I come home, she's the best thing in the damn world. Jumping. Smiling. So ****ing happy to see me. I ****ing love her. Curled up in my armpit when it's time to sleep. Sitting patiently for a little treat. But I can't take care of her. I'm too much of a mess to have the responsibiity. I keep thinking- what if she were your daughter. That's what dogs are kind of like, they're your children. And when you've been hospitalized for your alcoholism three times just this year, been assaulted twice taht you know of by gangbanger drug dealers, and wake up covered in self inflicted burns and cuts that will scar you for the rest of your life.... what kind of parent are you?

I don't deserve Corona. She's a ****ing angle and she'll be so ****ing happy now that my mom and her girlfriend have finally agreed to take her in while I try and work myself out. If I can.
I am so happy that you are admitting what's going on. Is there anyway we can help? Have you considered going to AA or even talking to a professional? No pressure, do it in your own time but it's really important to us that you are safe and okay.

I'm good lately, just been studying and will have a meeting on Sunday with a Korean business owner who is paying me to do his social media. He's going to give me a free lunch too. It gets me so excited so I really want to make more contacts and reach more businesses so I can make a name for myself. I got free food today at college too! I also bough a handbag brand new (with a $185 price tag) for $18, so beautiful!

I've got to get myself to do an exam this week, I've taken way too long to do this module eek. I still feel like I have so much to learn!

On Tuesday I had an appointment, I woke up at 11am, went online, got myself ready and looked at the time. It was 2pm!! The app was at 2.30pm. I realised I lost 1.5 hours of time which I don't remember. It freaked me the **** out. Has anyone had that?