Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 11:19 PM   #28636 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I am so happy that you are admitting what's going on. Is there anyway we can help? Have you considered going to AA or even talking to a professional? No pressure, do it in your own time but it's really important to us that you are safe and okay.
I've known it for a while I've just been deluding myself into thinking my position in life right now isn't my own doing. Just whining and ranting here helps a lot, it's hard to do in person and it's even harder for me to even want help when I'm feeling the way I do sometimes. I've been in and out of therapy for about 9 years now and haven't been able to find much help in Same deal with AA. I'm not sure what I need but I had a pretty in-depth discussion with my folks that went over... okay I guess. It's not their fault I just don't think they really understand. They're definitely legitimately concerned now though, for a while it felt like they didn't care. Haven't told them about the whole... gender confusion thing but I'm pretty sure my mom knows. She's busted me as Kelly in the past. Thanks for the support though, guys. =)
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote