Music Banter - View Single Post - Why is modern Hip-Hop music, aswell as mainstream pop so hated by people?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 10:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
Adraen
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulflower View Post
I don't know why people can not have an opinion or express constructive criticism in music anymore. It is almost a crime nowadays to be opinionated in music.

Why can't people not like mainstream music simply because they don't like it? Why does it have to be some alternative motive with why someone does not like something? Everyone is not required to like the things you like or obligated to agree with the popular opinion.

It is called an opinion for a reason.

It seems nowadays people condemn those that have an unpopular opinion or speak their mind and I think that is sad.

If people want to express their opinion on something, whether it be good or negative than they are entitled to. If they are not trolling or being disrespectful, then there is really not a problem.

The people who complain about the people criticizing things about music are the ones I think are the problem because they try to censor and hinder people from expressing their opinion. It is okay for them to express theirs but it is not okay for others.

What kind of systematic is that? Makes no sense.
It's okay if some people don't like it. I don't force people to like what I listen to but some people... especially rock fans are just a bunch of judgemental d***s.
They never learn to respect other people's choice of hobby and furthermore, they judge the whole person based on what they listen to.

I just argued with a person who's not a fan of mainstream music and I'm just TIRED of him/her insulting the music that I listen to.
That 9gagger constantly tells me that I have no idea what "talent" and that was the moment when he really got on my nerves.
No talent in pop music ? Is he retarded or just simply being an *******? How about harmonising and vocal talent? Isn't that talent?

The worst thing is that he puts out A BUNCH of musicians that has talent like classical pianists, violinists, rockers yadaydaydaya....
Guess what, I DON'T CARE! WHY CAN'T WE JUST LISTEN TO THE MUSIC THAT WE LIKE JUST BECAUSE WE ACTUALLY LIKE INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING A CROWD WHO SAYS THAT "MUSIC NEEDS "TALENT" TO BE LISTENED TO"

This is why I hate rock fans. Most of them can tolerate ANYTHING and always be *******. Do you REALLY need to say that you hate mainstream music?
Adraen is offline   Reply With Quote