Music Banter - View Single Post - King Krule
Thread: King Krule
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 02:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mr November
Music Addict

Default King Krule

Before I get started,

A) I put this thread in Indie & Alternative, but frankly I have no idea where this belongs, as this artist brings elements of multiple genres in my opinion. I welcome any moderator to move this thread if there's a more suitable place.

B) I did a search of the forum for "King Krule" before posting this, so I'm hoping I was thorough enough. If not, again feel free to delete this or sew me into some other thread!

ANYWAY:

This kid makes music, and I like it. He's made quite a few decent EPs, but I'm particularly fond of this:

Full album with 14 songs. Guy is from England, which will be pretty obvious when you listen to him deliver vocals - baritone voice and a distinct, no so technically perfect but better for it, delivery. On the whole he brings a lot of strong elements from Hip-Hop, Jazz, as well as other sub genres. There's not exactly any rap, but the vocal delivery is in a sort of weird limbo between singing and spoken word...

There is some videos of his rapping though. Example: CLICK HERE

Personally, I love it, and I'd like to hear more in the future. What do you guys think?

Last edited by Mr November; 08-22-2014 at 05:19 AM.
Mr November is offline   Reply With Quote