Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 05:58 AM   #8911 (permalink)
CoNtrivedNiHilism
Because I Am, I Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
@DJ

like i care about grammies my opinion is not based on any pretentiousness..
ppl like you can give them all the credit you want but i personally don't like artist who don't write their own stuff it's just that simple, it's a personal preference what's pretentious about that?

I honestly don't understand how ppl that are blessed with a great voice don't write their own lyrics, it's like you have and incredible voice that sings incredible words but they are not your words someone wrote them for you.

the only credit i can give you for that is that you performed it great and there is merit and talent in that but you didn't create and that fact alone personally disappoints me a bit.
Yeah, **** it. I agree Francis. Go all in or go home. I won't change my opinion just because others don't agree. In the music industry, I'm not talking about the field of acting. Music, that is it. If you're going to get up there and try to sell your show to me, yet the words you're singing aren't yours, I'm walking out, simple as that. I never have supported singers, bands that do that crap. I won't start now.
CoNtrivedNiHilism is offline   Reply With Quote