Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 08:05 PM   #28648 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Right so, here's how this went down. I closed the store I work at last night and was there doing a reset til 1 am with my boss. When I applied for this job mind you I applied as a lowly clerk, and got hired I got hired as a manager. Because I took their management test some how and passed with flying colors. Ok.... Well I can't say hey boss lady do reset the store yourself I have to go home I have finals. DUCES, no it don't work that way. Well I woke up this morning and went to school no weave no make up forgot to brush my teeth the whole nine, right; Well I look down during the test and I noticed I have one combat boot and one tennis shoe on. (STOP LAUGHING BITCHES THAT **** AIN'T FUNNY) Oh it's gone get worse.... so I go home after finals which didn't go like I hoped. (BECAUSE EVERYTHING THE PROF HAD US STUDY WASN'T ON THE GODAMN TEST!BURN!) So I lay down and everyone and their mother decided that well now is a good time to call me. So **** it I won't nap before work tonight. I get to work my usual 30 minutes early and I finally after a month of being there got my paper work to go take my drug test. (well you know me, I love my smoke.) But I have been clean a minute, still I don't leave **** to chance as I am thick and thick ppl have a hard time with herb sticking to the fat cells. Well, ok not a problem go home get my pee...(It's MINE I ****IN BOUGHT IT, don't judge me) So I pop it in the microwave and I pull it out, I thought the bottle exploded, oh no it was bacon grease from dinner the night before dripping down front of the ****in thing, ugh, ok I wipe it down and dropped it in my waist band, but all I can smell is bacon grease... GROSS! I get there it goes fine no problem except the smell of bacon, and I drive back to work np. Well about an hour later I proceeded to get every ****in insane customer there is. And to top it off I got to chase the man with his pants around his ankles having a nap in front of my store away.

FML
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote