Music Banter - View Single Post - Please sign this petition in support of Michael Brown
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 01:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

We had a sizeable protest around Van Ness and Market/downtown area today while I was at work. Heard some people talking on the train while omw home saying cop cars in Missouri aren't required to have dashboard cams- the kinda technology that's supposed to inhibit this kind of thing. Basically a webcam cept for your dashboard. First I ever heard of it, not sure which states or counties have it but apparently some are required to by law. But it's cases like these were something like that could really just solidify a case against someone. If I understand correctly, Michael and a friend were just jay-walking and got pulled over by the cop after he told them to get back on the side walk. After that he grabbed Michael by the shirt and tried to pull him in the car and then a shot went off, afterwards he ran, got shot in the back... turned around with hands up, 6 shots to the chest. Just... unbelievable. For jaywalking. Supposedly while Brown was held by the shirt against the window he punched the cop a couple times, fracturing his eye socket? It's scary how little information is going out. I feel like they're trying to cover something up. I mean, the kid was held from his shirt against the window of a car by a cop who eventually tried to shoot him... for jay walking. If that did actually happen, how the **** else should Brown have reacted??
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote