Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 02:59 PM   #5308 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

Sidewinder: Lovely bloke with a great taste in music. Also he has one of the most distinctive avatars pn the forum, and one I instantly associate with him. I need to find the perfect avvy. Nice bit of friendly competition/comparison with our yearly Top 10 list journals.

Whatever Dude: Worrying stuff is posted by this guy quite regularly but I really, really like him. Great contribution to the forum all-round, but I do wish you maybe drank quite a lot less.

djchameleon: Over the years I have started to appreciate his taste a whole lot more. We still have differences, but he's a good guy who often is misunderstood in arguments.

RoxyRollah: I don't want you to leave this ANONYMOUS forum. And I think you are neato.

Black Francis: I wouldn't say I dislike you or anything, but you do rub me up the wrong way at times.

ladyislingering: Another person I don't necessarily dislike, but I have no real connection with. I find we disagree on quite a lot of stuff, and whilst I rarely engage in the debates, I think we would argue quite a lot if I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know