Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 09:38 AM   #16333 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

I didn't even play at my goddamn show yesterday and I'm pretty livid about it, bud's not even calming me down. Here's what happened. Me and bandmates a, b, and c were going to the show an hour away with asshat I and asshat II so we can bring all of our equipment. The plan was for asshat I to pick me and band mate b up along with our gear while asshat II was picking up band mate c from work with his equipment as well. Asshat I never shows up to my place so I work it out with asshat II that he can pick me up from the train before picking up band mate c since we can just get band mate c to drive the second car. So I ran from my house with my instruments to the station so I wouldn't miss the train and head out. Then out of all the confusion and us trying to make our limited options work, asshat II announces that he is out and leaves. ****. This left me stranded at the train station. To top this all off band mate c got off of work an hour later than expected so I had to wait for him to pick me up. Band mate c has decided to just call it quits, to not even try to make the call time a half hour away. I chewed his lazy ass out but he starts bitching and comes up with a million bull**** excuses as to why we shouldn't play and he had the car so grand decision goes to band mate c, now known as asshat III.

So the gig I've been looking forward to and practicing for this entire summer ripped away from me and band mate b because of the *******ry bug that went around. It's hard being the only one to give a **** about your band and that I've never been allowed the priveledge of relying on someone. Really a **** turn of events that almost made me drive asshat III through a wall.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote