Music Banter - View Single Post - is it ok to screw animals?
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 10:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline View Post
Not really, a lot of products rely on the continued butchering of animals until they can find a sustainable/affordable substitute. I'm not sure there's one product out there that requires the cow to be ****ed. Eating is also a little more of a necessity than sexual gratification. I don't think many people consider the act of killing a cow a good thing, but to keep everything chugging along the way it has it's what we're stuck doing until some dramatic changes are made. Game on the other hand leaves a lot of waste, it's not something we rely on and I consider hunting to be more humane than farming. I still consider cooking pheasants to be of more use than ****ing pheasants.
but eating cows is still one of the primary reasons they are killed. there is an entire industry centered around raising cows to be butchered for food. and eating is more necessary that ****ing yet eating meat is not at all necessary. it's a matter of taste. people like steak and burgers so they kill cows to eat them. so explain to me again why that is important enough to disregard their rights but some pervert's sexual lust is not.