Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 10:40 AM   #16335 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
I've had bandmate problems before, but never on that level. If you're gonna commit to something, have the dam integrity to follow through with it. I'd be done with them.
I'm definitely done with Asshats I and II, hell if I see asshat I I'm going to punch his lights out. I don't see any other way for that to go down. Asshat III I give some leway to because talking to him later that night he had some misunderstandings about the show, thinking we were going on an hour earlier than we actually were, that our drummer was not ready to play for some reason, and that we were opening. So from that perspective of misunderstanding 70% of the show I can somewhat forgive it but he knows how ****y is was in hindsight now. It's just an incredibly aggravating situation where I got to see the worst sides of my best friends. I felt sick to my stomach with anger at all of them and this was supposed to be a great night. I really didn't handle it all too gracefully when our options slowly dwindled and that could have contributed to the confusion.

Bandmate a and b were ****ed over without doing anything wrong too.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote