Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 03:57 PM   #975 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
Well first of all, for being the "Superman" of liberals like you act like, God has nothing to do with how our government and punishments dealt by our government should do. It's called seperation of Church and State. I know you aren't from America, but here that is becoming even more and more seperated with the Supreme Court decisions.

And please continue to beat something out of me that isn't there. I've got work. I'll write more later.
that's very naive, church and religion, christianity in particular, have a lot to do with how your country is run. from the death penalty to abortion and gay marriages. and the Church is very much separated from the state here in Sibiria ( a synonim for the-middle-of-nowhere ). i know you'd like to believe that america is superdeveloped as far as human rights are concerned, but recent events aswell as some a bit more in the past say otherwise. the death penalty being one of the more clearer signs of your backwardness.....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote