Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 04:30 PM   #976 (permalink)
one_more_atrocity
lolocaust

i think that the Death Penalty is wrong, i find it really stupid how say if someone has commited murder, you go do the exact same thing and murder them. they should be jailed so that they must live with the crime which they have commited. and also what about if someone is wrongly convicted, i mean that happens all the time and just imagine if that happened to you, if you knew you hadnt actually done anything wrong and then some over paid lawer says that you did it. but instead of being imprisoned so that your case will probably be reviewed so then you will be set free and get compensation for being wrongly convicted your killed and the real killer gets off and an innocent person is executed. and for me its really quite shocking because i've been to singapore before and malaysia which has the same laws and i loved it there and i just think its very barbaric for a modern society to still be doing it, it should be left in the middle ages where it belongs.