Music Banter - View Single Post - is it ok to screw animals?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 07:01 AM   #24 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline View Post
It is, and it's thanks to that that many products can be made affordable. Our realiance on cows for products other than meat is a byproduct of our diet, but that doesn't make it any less of a reliance. That entire industry built on butchering cows began as a necessity, before globalisation people didn't have the choices we do now.
not sure what you mean about globalization. but regardless of how it started it's not a necessity anymore. in fact it's pretty wasteful compared to farming veggies. can't you just admit people have no problem killing cows cause they taste good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
I'm one of "those" people. I'm okay with hunting/fishing for your food though.

Idk where I stand on the ****ing(probably somewhere in the middle). I'm generally open-minded about letting people do whatever the **** they please as long as it's not harmful to others but without knowing the affects it would have on an animal I can not answer.

I love animals but I'm even on the fence about keeping them as pets. I think we impose to much of our **** on nature. I guess it's a little late for dogs since the species as a whole has become so dependent on humans to survive.
i'm not one of 'those' people, but at least it's an internally consistent position. i'm one of the amoral people who are willing to let animals suffer because i like to eat them and use the other products and advances that we derive from their general exploitation.

i sorta agree with you about pets though. seems useless to me. i hate it when people have exotic pets especially that sit in a cage all day. what a waste of a life. but once again i don't condemn people for it cause i would be a hypocrite if i did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post

John is not ok because it's nasty, NASTY.

When was the last time you saw a bovine and said, "mmmm look at those utters"
i think giving rimjobs is nasty. like batlord said... icky != immoral
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Dolls are inanimate objects with no concept of existence whatsover. Why even bring that up?

Sex with animals is wrong because they can't consent and even if they did... I mean come on dude. It's like tryna pick up on a really drunk girl too blitzed to know left from blue, you just don't do that ****. You call her a cab and get her a glass of water or you're a piece of ****.
i bring it up because in making the consent argument there is the presumption that animals have rights. and it seems like if they do have rights they have very strange rights which allow their wholesale exploitation in almost every possible way imaginable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I remember talking to a goat ****er though, he was from Palestine and his uncle showed him the ropes. Yeah. Goat raping aside the kid was totally normal apart from his accent. I thought it was too creepy how he looked like he he didn't show remorse for it at all but seemed almost proud of it.