Music Banter - View Single Post - is it ok to screw animals?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 08:52 AM   #30 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
to me the real point is we are willing to inflict said traumatic effect on animals in other ways so even if screwing them has the same effect that isn't an argument for it being wrong unless you are willing to equally condemn all the other ways we inflict that sort of pain on them. and so this requires that you not only be a vegetarian but that you push to ban the practices that are currently hurting animals, or else you should also be willing to let people screw them.
Reasonable, but while the issue of whether or not sex with an animal is actually cruel may not be relevant to your question, in the world of "real life" morality, where it's okay to eat an animal but not to hit one, it still matters.

But yeah, logically, if it's okay to eat an animal, it's irrational to then say you can't **** one, and I don't see much of an argument to say otherwise.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.