Music Banter - View Single Post - is it ok to screw animals?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 07:10 PM   #48 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You own your dog without her consent. You give her medical care, and possibly invasive procedures that may endanger her life, without her consent. You choose what food she eats. How much she eats. When she goes to the bathroom. Just about every part of your dog's existence is decided without her consent. No matter how benevolent, if you treated a human in the same way you would be a monster. And yet only in the case of sex do you apply human ethics?
Dogs are pack animals. She might not consent the way a person would but when I had to leave her with my mom for a week she raised hell about it. When I come home, she's happy to see me and all she wants to do is hang out. She's visibly miserable without me. Domesticated animals are different from people, they will die in the wild. They are dependent on their caretakers to take care for them. The process of domestication is, granted, unnatural. But what's far too developed to turn back from now results in animals who need people. Not to mention, many people who need animals. Not for their meat. It's not just sex, if you read the rest of my post it's pretty clear where I stand on animal rights.
And still people want me dead
~msc