Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 07:21 PM   #28690 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

Hung out with my mom and her girlfriend yesterday. Girlfriend got ****faced and tried to start a fight again. They've been taking care of my dog the passed week because I don't think she's safe around my housemate. It's been stressful for them. But seriously, this is ridiculous. This happens all the damn time. Annie, the girlfriend, is a wonderful person. But, like me, she drinks too much and "changes"- you see a part of her that she obviously has to suppress. She's constantly causing problems after she drinks, apparently the cops showed up at one point. There's a hole in the wall of my mom's apartment...

I took my dog back today. I'm worried about her, about my mom, about Annie... a lot of things. I've agreed to give therapy an honest shot again... didn't last long last time. I'm really happy to have my dog back. And. I'm talking to my boss about making me sort of a co-owner. The shops is closed for 5-6 serviceable hours a day and we're going to discuss me using his space to do my own, separate food service. Pretty exciting.

I had my back turned to a couple customers while I was busy and they referred to me as "Miss" and then "Ma'am".
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote