Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 07:57 PM   #5368 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

You know whats wrong with you people? You take this **** too seriously. And beyond this ****, you take most **** too seriously.

Here's some advice: Your thoughts aren't that deep. And even if they were, you lack to basic skills to communicate them without sounding like a flock of squawking geese. Everything is "You've degraded a whole sub-section of humanity with that sentence, you cretin!"

Or "but what about the queer-neutral transmogrified Inuit you left out of your otherwise all-inclusive verbiage? How patriarchal are you!??!"

And you know, it's not really what you say. It's how you say it. Yes, you. You're an idiot. Stop looking behind you like I'm talking to the other jerk with a stupid avatar. You read an article, or watched a lecture on Youtube and you came here to masturbate all over the forums like you're a ****ing PhD in pan-societal family structures. And you jerk off here because none of the friends you have off of these forums gives a ****. Well news flash, we don't give a **** either. We're just stuck here on this raft with you, and to be honest, a few of us got together yesterday and thought about killing you for the extra meat it would provide.

Stop thinking up a response. Just stop. The forum cannot be all wars, soapbox mounting and gifs. We've all had enough of that, and the "remember when" posts it yields. Let's just pretend I never wrote this, and you never did these things, and maybe the next time you write something you can pretend like you give a **** about other people and the forums and make a post worthy of responding to.

Just go write a post for your journal. **** it, post a gif if that's all that's left in your arsenal, but stop coming to the lounge. And for christ sake go to the doctor, you look like your cholesterol's through the roof.

(side note: spelled cholesterol right on the first go...its a banner day for me.)