Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 05:19 PM   #980 (permalink)
Cheese
Shadow on the wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by half_baked87
what the **** are you talkinga bout? animals rape each other? they don't have to cognitive capacity to understand what rape is! then them its all hormones, jesus. and no they aren't people, i never said they were. i said humans are animals. and yeah, i would rather have people in prison, im willing to pay the extra few tax dollars to rehabilitate my fellow citizens, and if they reoffend, then dont let them out for a very, very long time. and i was referring to drug traffickers for the most part, and don't give me that crap if you kill them its going to stop anything. when you kill one theres going to be 5 more to take his place. i think what we need is less bull**** minimum sentences for marijuana and the like, its daily use really is harmless. look at me, im in college, excelling actually, i dont want to become a terrorist, and im pretty sure i've never accidently killed anyone while high. meanwhile alcohol has killed thousands, same with tobacco. but the governments still allowed to take their slice of that. theres recreational drugs, then theres problem drugs. it is a very fine line i know, but is it so bad to let people sit in prison. if we want to reduce the amount of money we spend of them, how about reducing the number of people in there for crimes that arent worthy of serious jailtime.

well you pretty much said nothing. you contradicted yourself. "while no one should dictate another persons life, it does send out a strong message?? well if someone is going to die, then someone has to make the call don't they. and for gods sake i was talking about drugs, its not a womans fault if she gets raped, rape is a sickening crime and rapists should be locked up. for a long time. but if my kids did get a hold of drugs, whatever they may be, i would blame them and myself, and i'd blame them because i'd like to think that my kids wouldnt be so ignorant. and if not, then its my fault for not getting through to them. besides i beleive when you reach a certain age, 16 or so, that you can make you're own descisions in life. personal choice, if my kid chooses to be a drug addict, im going to choose to send his ass packing to rehab. and he wasn't a major player. he was a street dealer, no "major player" gets busted with just one pound on them, if he had a few dozen or more then we'll talk about major player. it just happens he got busted in the wrong country. and did you ever think about him? for all you know he could be selling that **** to put food on the table for his family

What the hell are you talking about. Do some f*cking research pal before you start shooting another persons arguement down.
Are you saying you're a bloody vet now because you sure as hell don't know nought about animals......

Who gives a damn if he's seeling the stuff to put food on the table, it still comes down to the fact it's illegal in 99% of the world.Furthermore why should the world put up with his sh*t just so he can feed his family.
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote