Music Banter - View Single Post - So apparently I never made a first introduction...
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 09:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
BananaPhish
Groupie

Default So apparently I never made a first introduction...

While I sit here and listen to garth brooks I want to say, Hi!

And yes, Garth Brooks. I'm a bit tipsy, I'm not even sure what my volume is set to, honestly. Distorting a bit...eh.

Ok enough of that, I sang a bit and spilled a beer. I'm going to try and attempt to find a file I would feel much better with you all knowing I listen to, I'm a self conscious type of guy, even when tipsy. Its like a superpower...anyways...lets try some Von Bodies, sounds good to me, wish I could drive in a lane with no other cars with "C'mon C'mon" playing. Well, for their safety, not mine at this particular point in time.

I like music enough to suck at guitar but not actually get good, and that is ok with me, I look fantastic when I air guitar. I joined music banter back in 2010 when I was a heavy drinker at the ripe age of 23ish, I sounded far smarter than I was because of that dang college education I was attempting to get. Now I'm a bit of a loon, but hey, I'm a nice guy and tied down so its all kosher.

I like really anything except loud music like AlexisonFire, though I do like City and Colour, and metallica actually. I think I would have liked AlexisonFire if I had listened to it when I was younger though, maybe, if like a cute girl liked it.

Ok, yeah...enough rant, I'm done. Anyways let me reiterate that I was trying to say Hi.

Edit: Giving you all my last.fm profile since that might be helpful is letting you know I like music and stuff, well mostly music minus the stuff.
http://www.last.fm/user/BananaPhish

Sub Edit: How the heck does everyone keep track of all the threads they are following?

Last edited by BananaPhish; 08-28-2014 at 10:12 AM. Reason: updating last.fm
BananaPhish is offline   Reply With Quote