Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 09:30 PM   #5489 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequoioideae View Post
Boo Boo - had a lot of aggression built up, I kind of liked him, but he seems like he might be happier now. I'm not trying to make this sound like a joke, or to be cruel or anything, but he seems happier as a female now. I wonder how long he felt like that before he decided he was female, that must really fuck with your identity not knowing which gender you really are. I'm glad he figured it all out though, I hope he's doing well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Jokes? I'm assuming, but one can never tell.
Quote:
Not something I'd joke about, I have more than a few friends who have decided they were born male, but are actually female.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
> Says Boo Boo is MtF transgender
> Immediately uses male pronoun

I'm not Sansa, but watching that one might be a good move.
Quote:
Ya got me.
DJ and I had almost the same exact conversation in plug.dj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
TheBig3 has become one of my favourite comrades lately. BTW did I miss something juicy with Sansa?
>GuitarBizzare calls for Sansa's ban
>Sansa gets banned
>GuitarBizzare immediately fills in Sansa's shoes and lectures other members on gender appropriate language.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards