Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 09:53 AM   #9070 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
In my experience all forums are like that and I've been on all sorts from tv ones, sport ones, nerdy ones, wrestling ones, music ones, tech ones .. the lot.

It's just human nature, people just love to correct other people and tell them that they're wrong and then as they settle in you gradually you get a mob mentality who like to test newcomers and people who don't want to abide by the Status Quo.

I was ripped to shreds when I first came here and those are some of my happiest memories here, not because I was confrontational even though I enjoyed it, but because I made people see my way of thinking and agree with me even though they thought I was an asshole. Some still do and I'm glad of that.

Some people want to do it the easy way and earn respect by kissing peoples asses, I didn't do that and I don't see you doing it either, and that's why I respect you.

It's not the forum, it's just the uninteresting sheep like members who have nothing to say that constantly look for attention from others like them here.

Thanks, appreciate this post.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote