Music Banter - View Single Post - The Prog Rock Album Club
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 08:13 AM   #921 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

I don't seem to inspire the same sort of dutiful love that you do Trollmeister, but I will continue to poke and prod to keep the club going. :P

The reason we tried to change format again after you left was because most of the participants weren't a fan of a lot of the stuff popping up on the lists you were sourcing, so initially I just whipped up a list of my own and tried sourcing that. After that though, I got the impression that people thought the review format was too tedious, so I suggested changing things to where we do a couple of paragraphs worth of analysis on the weekly-chosen prog album and give it a rating afterwards.

What I'd really like to try doing is get a core group of people in here besides me and you who will consistently participate on time. For that to happen though, the review format has to stay simple and perhaps we need to (again) find some kind of basis for selecting the albums each week...because, as you pointed out, the activity level pretty much plummeted again after I left the album choices up to everyone. xD

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote