Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 08:51 PM   #5624 (permalink)
Pet_Sounds
Remember the underscore

What the hell, everyone else seems to be doing one of these. I'll join in.

Briks: One of my closest friends on this site. Has his head screwed on right, and even though our music tastes don't overlap much, I still read his journal because he is an excellent writer and always has an insight. BTW man, I haven't gotten around to listening to the Smiths yet, but it's on my list.

RoxyRollah: A genuine person who wears her heart on her sleeve. She sort of adopted me when I first joined. One of the most honest people here.

Neapolitan: Cool guy who knows his music stuff and is also an underrated troll.

Ki: A guy who I haven't encountered much, but he seems sincere, honest and laid back.

The Batlord: Has made me laugh out loud twice today. His comic timing seems to have improved during my absence.

TheBig3: Someone I don't encounter much. Next to Engine, has the coolest avvy on the forums.

Taxman: Where is he? Miss him, miss him…

LeJames Hatfield (formerly Wpnfire): Seems like a normal guy with a bit of a life.

Black Francis: Takes some things too seriously, but other than that is an excellent contributor.

Lord Larehip: Does anyone read his threads apart from Drive? And my occasional skimming?